Terms and Conditions
Information provided by You
Use of Service
You agree not to:
- use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
- advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
- impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the Website/Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Agreement to pay. You agree to pay Us for all Content You purchase through the Service and further agree that We may charge You for such Content via the payment method You designated during registration for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as may be applicable) as may be accrued by You. In the event that You wish to change Your payment method or status You must do so in the 'Account' section. You acknowledge that time for payment is of the essence and You are responsible for the timely payment of any and all fees due. You further acknowledge that You are responsible for providing us with a valid credit card or other valid payment method to enable Us to receive any payments due.
- Right of refusal. We reserve the right to refuse sale of Content or access to the Service for any reason.
- Refunds. All sales are final and all charges are non-refundable.
- Right to change prices and availability of Content. Prices and availability of any Content are subject to change at any time. In the event of a price drop or promotional offer We do not offer refunds or price protection.
- Sales. We sell Content to end users only and not to any person, firm or company that has an intention to resell.
- Taxes. It is Your responsibility to pay any governmental taxes imposed on Your purchases (as applicable).
- Payment Methods. Your obligation to make payment for purchases survives any termination of Your use of the Service.
- Electronic Signatures and contracts. In order to use the Service You should have the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases via electronic means. You acknowledge that any electronic submissions constitute Your agreement and intent to be bound by such an agreement and to pay for any purchases made via such agreements.
- Delivery of Content. In the event that technical problems delay or prevent delivery of Content Your sole and exclusive remedy shall be to receive a refund of the price paid or replacement of such Content, as determined by Us.
- Typographical errors. In the event that any Content is accidentally mispriced due to constant replacement or addition to the Content available to You We reserve the right to decline Your order where such order is based on a typographical error.
Right to exploit
Disclaimer and warranties
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Agreement you accept that Your use of the Service and the Site is at Your sole risk. The Site and the Service are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and without warranties of any kind wither express or implied, to the extent permitted by law.
- We shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that Your use of the Service shall be uninterrupted and error free but We do not guarantee, warrant or represent that Your use shall be uninterrupted and error free and you acknowledge and agree that We may from time to time and without notice to You suspend, remove or cancel the Service for indefinite periods.
- We shall make all reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by You but You acknowledge and accept that Your submission of such information is at Your sole risk and We are in no way liable to You for any loss or liability relating to such information.
- We shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is and will continue to be free from viruses, corruption, loss or other security intrusion but You acknowledge that We have no liability in relation to such.
- In no way whatsoever, to the extent permitted by law, shall We, including but not limited to Our directors, employees and agents, be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising from Your use of the Service and the Site in any way whatsoever.